Tuesday, August 21, 2012

DIY Pantry Remodeling: Some Helpful Tips

I love remodeling. If only I had the money, I'd remodel our house every year. AND if I had money, I'd build a huge pantry near the kitchen. Sadly, even our kitchen now is too small, I wonder how a pantry would fit.

If you're luckier than me then perhaps you'll find these tips helpful:

Got any of those antique pantry cabinets from your old house or garage sale? It would look definitely look good in your kitchen. All you need to do is use from remodeling and polishing magic and they'll be good as new. How?

  1. Prepare --- use a screwdriver to remove the hinges and the door so you can thoroughly clean the cabinet. Grab a sanding paper to strip the old one and apply two new coats of fresh paint.
  2. Replace if Needed --- all you have to do is replace the hinges or metal hardware if needed.
  3. Never be afraid to Paint it! --- want the easiest way to remodel and old pantry cabinet? try painting it! Play with colors, use the staining method, etc. 
  4. Does your cabinet has a glass door? Frost it! 
The best thing about remodeling is that you so little that you would enjoy it! If you live in Arizona, there are affordable limestone and travertine in phoenix.

No comments: